www.pue.kar.nic.in 2018 result to be declared almost 30 to 50 days later of the examination. The Karnataka Board is organising the 1st and 2nd PUC examination (pre-university courses) and the aspirants who would be a part of it will definitely be excited about the result declaration. Examinees should note that the authority will issue the result through the official website and the date and other details concerning the same will be revealed later. All the students will be able to check out the result using the roll number and date of birth.
www.pue.kar.nic.in 2018 Result
The PUE department has unveiled the Karnataka Board 2018 Time Table on their official portal. The pre-university courses are commonly known as intermediate or 10+2 or Plus 2. This is two years duration programme and admission to these courses is made on the basis of the performance procured in the School Leaving Secondary Education. There are 11 Languages, 23 subjects and 50 combinations in the curriculum. The examination will be held in morning Session from 10:15 AM to 1:30 Noon. The department has made some minor changes in the tentative timetable as per the objections raised by the students. Thus, the www.pue.kar.nic.in 2018 result date can be expected in the month of April.
|Information & Technology
Beauty & Wellness
Karnataka PUC 1st & 2nd Result 2018
As earlier, the tentative dates were out for the intermediate examinations but now, the final PUC 2nd time table 2018 is available. As we have already stated that the candidates will be able to check the result through the authoritative portal.
- Search for the official website of PUC department in your browser – www.pue.kar.nic.in 2018 result.
- Once you move the portal, you will see numerous links on right and left both sides.
- On the right side, there is a URL displaying Examinations, press that one.
- Then a new page will be opened which contains more links related to exams.
- You have to choose the correct one for Karnataka PUC Result 2018.
- Enter the requisite credentials for the analysis like the roll number and date of birth.